- Park hours are dawn to dusk.
- Field use priority by permit.
- Use the trash cans and dumpsters to help keep parks clean.
- Please do not harm wild plants or animals. Feeding of wildlife is strictly prohibited.
- Please do not damage or remove any park facilities, including picnic tables and park signs.
- Pets are allowed but must be under physical control at all times on a leash.
- Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets.
- Pets are not permitted in designated field areas.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted.
- South Abington Township laws are enforced.
Dog Park Rules
Users of the Abington Dog Park do so at their own risk. Owners and handlers are responsible for the behavior of their dogs. Use common sense and prevent injuries by closely supervising your dog(s) and remove them if they become agitated, aggressive or are annoying to other park visitors. Rules are enforced by visitors.
- Open Dawn to Dusk
- Dogs must be over 4 months old and up‐to‐date on all vaccinations including Bordetella.
- Dogs must be licensed and wear visible ID.
- No more than 3 dogs per Handler.
- Everyone is at risk of being knocked down by excited, playful dogs.
- Use caution and in particular, watch your children.
- Keep out Dogs in heat, or those sick or injured.
- You must remain in the Dog Park with your dog(s).
- Be a good neighbor. Excessive barking is prohibited by South Abington Township Ordinance.
- Remove your dog if they are bothering others.
- Clean up after your dog. We don’t have "people" who take care of it for you but we do provide disposal.
- Waste removal bags are provided by volunteers. You are welcome to bring clean plastic grocery bags to place in the mailboxes only.
- Keep children out of the entrance area when dogs are entering or exiting.
- Please keep food, including dog treats, out of the Dog Park.
- This is a SMOKE FREE Park.
- Check the INFO box for updates and fun events.
- Have fun!
Visit www.abingtonparks.com/dogpark for more information. Enjoy this facility built with private donations and supported by the Abington Area Joint Recreation Board and Clarks Green Borough, Clarks Summit Borough, Glenburn Township, South Abington Township and Waverly Township.
or register to add your name to our eMail list for updates.